3080 South Calhoun Road, New Berlin, WI 53151-3549 • (262) 789-6040

Commercial

Everett Smith Group

Renovation of the historic Milo P. Jewett House for the new corporate headquarters of the Everett Smith Group, a privately held investment company. Built in 1872, the exterior of the two-story Italianate Style structure underwent a complete masonry restoration, and roof and gutter replacement. The interior was upgraded with new finishes including remodeling of the offices, kitchen, and bathrooms.

Location

(Milo P. Jewett House 1872)
800 North Marshall Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Owner

Everett Smith Group Ltd.
Ellen Ludwig, Executive Administrator

Architect

James G. Otto Architect, LLC
James Otto, Principal

Project Type

Historic Building Adaptive Reuse

Size

3,500 Square Feet